these Scarecrow Pumpkin Magic Bars are sure to knock your fishnet stockings off. If you love pumpkin, they’re the bar of your dreams! Smothered in pumpkin-y goodness, there is a flavor and texture overload that’s sure to please even if your outfits don’t.
- 1 box pumpkin cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup pumpkin marshmallows
- ½ cup pumpkin spice M&M;’s
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ⅔ cup pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13×9″ pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Mist the foil lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil with a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms. Evenly pat the dough into the bottom of the pan in a single layer. Bake the layer for about 12 minutes.
- Once the bottom layer has prebaked, top evenly with the marshmallows, M&M;’s, peanuts, peanut butter chips and unwrapped Hershey Kisses, overloading the bar with toppings! Evenly drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Return the oven and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the top is set and bubbly. Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into bars.