Have you heard of Kraft Fresh Take yet? If not you have come to the right place today!
It’s the perfect addition to your grocery cart because it’s going to make your life easier! Kraft Fresh Take are these fabulous little meal kits that come in several different flavors and takes you from preparation to kitchen table in not time flat! Kraft Fresh Take comes in yummy flavors like these Smokey Mesquite BBQ, Spicy Chipotle Cheddar and of course the Savory Four Cheese that I’m using in my Buffalo Chicken Empanadas today! You can find all of these flavors in your grocery store right by all of the shredded bags of cheese.
For my Buffalo Chicken Empandas I grabbed the regular go to items like chicken, buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing plus my Grands Biscuits and Kraft Fresh Take. Tossed all those ingredients together, stuffed my biscuits, sealed them, did a dab of butter and Parmesan on top and stuck them in the oven.
Seriously so easy! It was perfect for the football game we were taking in. Why is that buffalo sauce and football go together like salt and pepper? I didn’t even miss any of the game they were ready so fast!
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can (6 oz.) Kraft Fresh four salty cheeses to go
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 c. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c. Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 c. Bleu Cheese dressing
- 1 (16.3 oz) container Pillsbury Grands Biscuits Home style
- Toss together Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Savoury Cheeses, chicken, Buffalo Sauce and Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Separate the cookies and stretch them into a circle about 5" in diameter. Place 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the middle of each cookie. Fold the cookie over, sealing the edges with fork teeth.
- Place cookies on a lined or greased baking sheet. Brush each cookie top with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.