Appease your picky taste with this garlic brown sugar chicken recipe. Why settle for average l, when you can have the best of both worlds in this sweet, salty, and savoury chicken dish?
- 2 pieces of chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of easily fresh peeled garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and clean the chicken breasts, pat to dry.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and sauté the fresh garlic for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly brown and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook over medium high heat until the chicken is cooked.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar on top of the chicken and let it melt. Stir lightly for about 1 minute to avoid the sugar burning.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish. Pour the sugar glaze on top and serve.
Number of Servings: 2 servings of garlic brown sugar chicken.