Christmas is approaching and the vast majority of us are already thinking about gifts, menus and all the paraphernalia that surrounds it, each one of course adapting it to your pocket, there are many people who due to these times of crisis, can not enjoy Christmas as it should and for this cause Helena, proposes the wonderful solidarity initiative to collaborate with low-cost dishes to show that it is not necessary so much consumerism at this time, for which he has created this blog, which you can also access through the logo on the side and this group on Facebook, which has had much impact and there are many proposed recipes, I encourage you or that you include one of yours.
Sopapilla Cheesecake Dessert
- – 1 container of croissant dough Lidl.
- – 2 containers of cream cheese.
- – 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- – Flour for sprinkling
- – 1 egg.
- – 5 or 6 drops of liquid vanilla.
To paint the dough:
- – 40 gr. butter or margarine.
- – 1/2 ct. ground cinnamon.
- – 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Line a rectangular mold with baking paper, and take out the croissant dough, put it on a lightly floured surface, cut the dough in half, we will see that it presents a punctures to cut it into triangles, close it carefully pinching it with your fingers, without pricking the dough, transfer it to the lined mold.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese with the sugar and egg until all the ingredients are incorporated, let stand five minutes and pour over the dough, then cover with the remaining dough. Melt in the micro the 40 grams of butter or margarine, I used the latter, and add the sugar and ground cinnamon, stir and paint the surface of the dough with this mixture. Bake at 170ºC for 30 minutes. Let temper a little to unmold and cut to the size we want.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!