How can I even begin to describe the deliciousness that is this dip?! Let’s see…to start: it tastes like cheese. Blue cheese. It is super healthy and made with only 3 ingredients. It also compliments pretty much everything. Skinny Buffalo Chicken Wings? Put some dip on them. Veggies? Put some dip on them. Salad? Put some (dip) dressing on it. Ice cream? Put some…ok. That may be taking things a little too far. But really, this is great stuff!
Often, the amount I like a delicious recipe is impacted by the number of minutes I have to slave away making said recipe. Thing is, I spent maybe 5 minutes making this dip. Maybe. In my book, we could eat a recipe every day for the rest of our lives if it only takes 5 minutes to make! Seriously. Why can’t more things be like that?! Someone come up with a recipe for a 5 minute Paella, or a 5 minute Roast Duck. That’d be amazing.
If you like fast, easy recipes and you like blue cheese, you’re going to love this. Trust me. I mean, I don’t even like blue cheese all the time (sometimes I’m moody with my food like that, you know), but I like this dip every time I make it!
To happy game days and holidays!
Healthy Blue Cheese Dip
- 16 oz. fat-free Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. blue cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt with the vinegar and half of the blue cheese. Cream together in a food processor, blender, or using an immersion blender. When creamy and smooth, mix in the remaining blue cheese with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to use later.