This white chocolate caramel pecan fudge is a perfect holiday dessert. This quick and easy Fudge recipe is best for any occasion!
Why let only the Dark and Milk Chocolate Fudge feature prominently during the holidays?
Try this white chocolate fudge filled with pecans and topped with caramel. Its rich flavors are well balanced with a cup of tea or coffee. I like having this fudge on hand as a snack or sweet treat after a meal.
Easy Homemade Fudge!
Making homemade fudge is one of the easiest ways to make gifts that everybody loves receiving. I really love this recipe because I can prepare it in a larger quantity to share without spending much time in the kitchen.
This fudge recipe, which requires only 5-10 minutes of active time in the kitchen, has completely transformed my Holiday baking! Now I know I don’t need to plan ahead of time and spend lots of hours in the kitchen baking complex cookies and candies to have festive delights to share.
If you need another reason to love this recipe, let me add one more: this fudge freezes beautifully!
Make a large batch of this White Chocolate Caramel Pecan Fudge, chill, slice, and freeze it. Then, the next time you require a last-minute party dessert or holiday gift, grab your frozen fudge and go.
How to Make White Chocolate Fudge?
This recipe comes together in a matter of minutes. Chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours. Once it’ll become firm enough, slice and serve.
To make this white chocolate fudge, you’ll require the following ingredients:
- 14 oz. condensed milk sweetened
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecan
- ½ cup caramel sauce room temperature
- Mix the chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a microwave-safe medium glass bowl. Put it in the microwave for 90 seconds to melt.
- Combine well and heat for an additional 15 seconds. There may be a few unmelted chocolate pieces remaining in the bowl. If necessary, stir it and heat for another 15 seconds.
- Stir until the mixture is almost smooth. Stir in the extract and pecans. Scoop onto a parchment-lined baking tray. With a spatula, spread to a thickness of about 1 inch. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. With the end of a spatula or using a knife, gently swirl the caramel sauce into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until firm. Slice into 1-inch squares and serve. Enjoy!
I used homemade caramel sauce in this recipe. This fudge, however, works equally well with store-bought caramel sauce.
If you don’t like white chocolate, you can make this fudge using semi-sweet or dark chocolate, which works just as well (and tastes just as good).
Give this recipe a try! Everyone loves the way these fudge squares look on the holiday platter or tray. Nobody will believe how simple it is to make homemade white chocolate fudge!