Soup season is one of my favorite times of the year, and this recipe is just what you need to get the season started! When potatoes, chicken broth, and cheese are paired, the outcome is an incredibly delicious soup. It is rich, creamy, nourishing, and flavorful potato soup!
The weather is getting colder day by day. And in these freezing winter days, nothing beats a hot bowl of soup. And it’d be another plus if you do not need to spend hours of hours over the stove to keep an eye on it. Give this potato soup a try! Simply combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker, put it on the stove, and it will be ready when you return home from your work on cold outdoors. Tonight, warm up yourself with this simple yet delicious potato soup!
You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how simple it is to prepare with only a few pantry items and spices. Yet it’s hearty, filled with pleasant flavors, and pairs perfectly with crackers or garlic bread. There are plenty of delicious and comforting flavors in this soup, so you’ll want to make it again and again!
This one-pot cheese soup is the perfect comfort food for a weekday dinner, a lunch prepared ahead of time, or a dinner party. This Cheesy Crockpot Potato Soup is sure to impress. This soup will delight your guests. Serve it as an appetizer or a main course, and your guests will adore it.
How To Prepare Cheesy Crockpot Potato Soup?
This Cheesy Crockpot Potato Soup is quite easy to prepare. Follow the instructions below; all it takes is a few simple ingredients to make this delectable soup.
- 8 potatoes peeled & cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. garlic minced
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 2-3 tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup milk
- 1 package bacon pieces
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-5 green onions chopped
- Using cooking spray, spray the crockpot.
- Toss onion, garlic, potato, and broth into the crockpot.
- Cook on low flame for six to eight hours or on high flame for four hours, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the cheese, bacon, and green onions about 15 minutes before serving.
- Whisk together the milk and cornstarch in a separate small bowl. Pour into the soup and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve topped with fresh herbs or cheese.