What? The guest is over at your place unannounced! And now you’re rambling through your kitchen cupboards, trying to come up with some recipe with the fewest ingredients you have, as quick as possible?
Don’t worry; we’ve got you!
Presenting you an easy, protein-rich, and yummilicious meal that will leave your guests marveled with your cooking expertise!
Wait, have I mentioned how cooking-friendly this recipe is? Especially when you’re a beginner and struggle massively with cleaning up the mess you create while creating your art, but this time on a plate! Say no more! As our delicious meal will only need a single pan. Yes, that’s all it!
Let’s reveal the most coveted metal on our tables now. Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken,’ the name is mouth-watering enough, but trust me, there are more perks to it! It only requires 25 minutes to be prepared, And seriously what else do we need?
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped into small pieces
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Make pockets in your chicken to pour the stuffings. To do that, you will need to slice into the side of the chicken breast, cutting from one of the chicken sides to the other, leaving the opposite side intact.
- Sprinkle your salt, pepper, paprika powder, and garlic powder on chicken breasts on both sides.
- Now it is time for fillings! for that, we will chop broccoli into florets and then, in a bowl, mix it with cheddar cheese and mayonnaise.
- Genuine part, start loading your stuffings present in the bowl in the pockets of the chicken.
Tip: Usage of a toothpick to hold them close is suggested.
- Pour olive oil in your pan, and heat over medium heat. Cook stuffed chicken breasts over each side until it turns golden brown.
- Replace the chicken breasts from the pan/ skillet to oven in an oven-safe baking dish and
- let it sit for 12-15 minutes.
- Please note Extra thick chicken more than 1-inch thickness can take longer to cook.
- Dish out from the oven, and allow it to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
RESPONSES TO SOME FAQ’S.
Q: CAN I USE FROZEN BROCOLLI?
A: Yes, If you have fresh or frozen broccoli on hand, either will work. However, if using frozen broccoli, it needs to be thawed first.
Q: WHAT CHEESE DO I NEED TO USE?
A: Any shredded cheese can be used inside your chicken – 5 Italian blend cheese, mozzarella, or American cheese are all great choices.
Finally, you can serve with a strawberry spinach salad or green beans and onions for a complete meal.