Thanksgiving Dinner can be a time for memorable moments. One of those memorable moments is when you have a great meal with family and friends. With Thanksgiving coming up, many are preparing to host their family and friends and to give thanks. This blog offers a recipe for oven BBQ baked ribs.
There is something truly satisfying about a oven BBQ baked ribs . Whether it’s a quick fix enjoyed out at a cookout or a family gathering with friends and family, there is a certain magic that happens while BBQ’ing. There is also something incredibly satisfying about preparing a delicious meal and, the best part is that the oven can do a lot of the work for you.
Let’ don’t waste time and start reading the recipe. It will take 30 minutes to do the preparation and 3 hours for baking.
EASY OVEN BBQ BAKED RIBS
- Pork Ribs – 2 racks 6 lbs
- Barbecue sauce – 1 Jar
- Brown Sugar – ½ cup
- Garlic Powder – 1 tbsp
- Onion Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin – 2 tsp
- Smoked Paprika – 2 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper – 1 tsp or 2 tsp depending on the spice you like
- First, preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the bowl and add dry rub ingredients and let it set aside. These ingredients include Brown Sugar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Chili Powder, Cumin, Smoked Paprika and Cayenne pepper.
- Rinse off the pork ribs well, and then dry them properly.
- You have to clean the ribs by removing the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Spread out the dry rub mixture on the ribs and properly cover both sides.
- Take foil meat and wrap the ribs tightly. Put them on the greased baking sheet.
- It will take 3 hours to bake the ribs and 2 hours for them to turn tender.
- Now, once they are baked, open the foil and drain the liquids from the ribs. Take out your favourite BBQ sauce and apply it to the ribs. Broil this for five minutes.
- Remove from broiler and put the ribs aside for five to ten minutes before cutting. You can serve this to 4-6 people.
Why did it require to remove the membrane of the ribs?
When you remove the membrane, it allows ribs to run through a dry rub and properly stick the ingredient on the surface. It will later on baking, make ribs more tender and enhance flavour.
How many calories does oven BBQ baked ribs recipe contain, and how many servings are possible?
You may serve 3 ribs to the guests, and per rib, it offers 633 calories. If you are diet conscious, do note that it is a high-calorie diet. It contains 30 grams of fat and 107 mg of cholesterol, so it is low in fat content.
Bake ribs in the BBQ and enjoys BBQ flavour without wasting time on messing up with BBQ grills. You will have the same taste as grilled ribs. Comment us if you tried this recipe. Share the pictures of the recipe you prepared.