No-bake strawberry shortcake is simple, quick, creamy, and very tasteful. Made with simple ingredients, this dessert is super easy to make and is perfect for every occasion. No-bake cakes are always easy to make. That’s because they are very convenient. So is this no-bale strawberry shortcake. This dessert is particularly a hit in summers. Even if you don’t have any party, you can make it in no time and give yourself a sweet treat.
- 1 pack tea biscuits or graham crackers
- 1 boxes instant pudding
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup strawberry juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add instant pudding mix and pour milk on top in a large bowl. Whisk the two ingredients together and set the bowl aside.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the cores and roughly chop them.
- In another bowl, add heavy whipping cream and beat using a hand whisker or an electric beater until you get stiff peaks. Pour strawberry syrup and mix well to get a beautiful pink hue, and the whipped cream tastes sweet.
- In a bowl, pour strawberry syrup. Dip tea biscuits in the syrup and start placing them at the bottom of the dish.
- Once you have the first layer ready, pour half of the pudding mixture over the biscuits and spread it evenly to form the second layer.
- Now spread about 1/3rd of the chopped strawberries evenly on the pudding mixture.
- Place another layer of biscuits dipped in strawberry juice over the strawberries.
- Pour the rest of the pudding mixture evenly and then half of the remaining strawberries. Top it up with whipped cream and spread it evenly on the strawberries.
- Finally, garnish with the remaining strawberries and drizzle strawberry syrup on top.
- Place this dish in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours to chill. Enjoy.
Tips to remember:
Here are a few things you should remember when making this delicious recipe:
- Make sure you choose fresh and bright red strawberries. They shouldn’t have brown or green blotches.
- You can choose flavored pudding mix as well. It will add a bit of extra flavor to his recipe.
- You can either use fresh or premade strawberry juice.
- When buying pudding mix, make sure you choose the one that is instant. Instant pudding mix doesn’t require cooking,
- You can also mix strawberries with chocolate. Use chocolate syrup and chocolate chips for warmth and richness.
How to store a no-bake strawberry shortcake?
Because you need to keep this no-bake cake refrigerated, put the leftover no-bake strawberry shortcake in an air-tight container and refrigerate. It will last for up to 3 days. The more you store it, the more moisture the biscuits will absorb. As a result, the dish will get mushy and won’t have a body.