If you love making casseroles at home, then you should try this sloppy joe casserole that is easy to make and has a unique taste. You can try it with many sauces and dips. The corn in the casserole gives a yummy flavor with the stuffing of cheese.
Notes for Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe:
⦁ If you want to make it ahead then go ahead. Make the casserole and let it cool at room temperature. Garnish it with cheddar cheese and let it freeze. You can cook it even after three days. If the guests are coming over, there is no reason to spend your time in the kitchen as you have your meal prepared already. In a few minutes, a delicious dinner is ready. When you want to make it let it defrost for 30 minutes and then bake it for half an hour.
⦁ You can use any pasta you like as there is no need to go buy the same pasta we are using.
⦁ Add some of your favorite vegetables as well that you prefer with the casserole.
⦁ Make some side dishes as well that might go with the theme of the dinner or be loved by your family. Make sure to add some extra cheese if your family or kids prefer it.
How to make your sloppy joes thick?
Some of us do like to make a thick saucy and meaty mixture when making sleepy joes. The best thing you can do is to add come corn start and it will evaporate the liquid. So, you can enjoy the delicious and thick sloppy joes with your pasta.
Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Ground beef 1 kg Make sure it is lean
- 1 onion chopped
- Manwich sauce 1 can
- 2 and a half cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup or can froze corn
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup shredded
- 1 can of tomatoes
- Velveeta cheese 8 oz
- 1 pack of pasta uncooked You can use any type of pasta you like we will be using farfalle
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a skillet and cook the beef with onions. Make sure to cook it well until the color of the beef is changed. Drain the beef to make sure it is completely dry.
- Now add the sauce, broth, and tomatoes to the skillet. There is no need to drain your diced tomatoes as they give a great taste to this casserole.
- Add the pasta and stir it to make sure it does not stick anywhere to the skillet. Boil in the mixture according to the time mentioned on the packet of the pasta. You can check them as well with your fingers to see if they are done.
- Now at a low flame add the Velveeta cubes and stir them in the pasta. Cover the skillet and let it cook while you grease a casserole dish to bake.
- Add the beef and now transfer the skillet mixture to the baking dish. Garnish with cheddar cheese now and bake it for 15-20 minutes.
- Your delicious casserole is ready to serve.