If you’re a cheesecake fan, you’re going to love this one! Upside down cheesecake is a unique twist on the classic dessert, and it’s sure to impress your friends and family.
This delicious dessert starts with a layer of sweet, creamy cheesecake on top of a crunchy graham cracker crust. The top is then loaded with a variety of toppings, like fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, or even caramel. The whole thing is then flipped upside down, so that the toppings are on the bottom and the graham cracker crust is on the top.
Not only does the upside down version of this classic dish look impressive, but it also tastes amazing. The crunch of the graham cracker crust pairs perfectly with the creamy cheesecake, and the toppings add a layer of flavor and texture. Plus, you can customize it to your tastes, so you’re sure to find a combination that you love.
The best part about this dessert is that it’s surprisingly easy to make. All you need is a springform pan, a few ingredients, and a little bit of time. Once you’ve prepped the
Upside Down Cheesecake Recipe
- 5 Tbsp.of melted butter
- 2 Tbsp.of brown sugar
- 2 cans of pineapple slices 8-ounces
- 7 maraschino cherries chopped
- 1 cup of graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp of white sugar
- Smooth cream cheese 3 tubs of 8-ounces
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with the melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple slices, and chopped maraschino cherries. Spread the mixture into the bottom of the greased pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham crackers and 3 Tbsp. of white sugar. Pour the graham cracker mixture over the pineapple layer and press down to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese with the 3/4 cup of white sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and eggs and mix until combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!