I absolutely love cheesecake. However, I always used to avoid making it because of the long and complicated baking process. That is, until I discovered no-bake cherry cheesecake! It’s a game changer and has become one of my go-to desserts.
The graham cracker crust is so easy to make, and I love the way it complements the creamy filling. Speaking of which, the filling is so light and fluffy, yet still rich and decadent. It’s the perfect combination of flavors and textures.
But the real star of the show is the cherry pie filling. I love how it adds a burst of fruity sweetness to every bite. It’s the perfect finishing touch to this delicious dessert. I often make my own cherry filling from scratch, but when I’m short on time, I’ll use a can of store-bought filling, which tastes just as great.
What’s great about this dessert is how easy it is to customize to your personal preferences. You can choose different types of pie filling, or even mix and match for a colorful and unique dessert. You can also experiment with different crusts, like a chocolate cookie crust or a coconut crust.
One of my favorite things about making no-bake cherry cheesecake is how much time it saves me. Instead of spending hours in the kitchen, I can have this dessert ready in just a few minutes. It’s perfect for when I’m short on time, or just don’t feel like fussing around in the kitchen.
I’ve made this dessert for my family and friends countless times, and it’s always a hit. It’s such a simple and delicious dessert that’s perfect for any occasion, from family dinners to dinner parties.
In conclusion, no-bake cherry cheesecake is a game-changer. It’s the perfect dessert for anyone who loves cheesecake but hates the long baking process. It’s quick, easy, and delicious, and sure to delight everyone in the family.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ¼ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- 1 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 12.5 ounce can of cherry pie filling or other filling of your choice
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar for the crust in a bowl until the ingredients are well mixed and crumbly. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate, making sure to spread it up the sides as much as possible.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla for filling until they are smooth and spreadable.
- In a chilled glass or metal bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream until soft peaks form. Then, carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Add the filling to the crust and use a spatula to level the top. Place the pie in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or until it becomes firm.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the top of the chilled cheesecake. You can serve it immediately or refrigerate until you’re ready to serve it.