I’ve always been a huge fan of biscuits and bacon, so when I discovered this amazing recipe, I was beyond excited. The combination of flaky, buttery biscuits with melted cheese and crispy bacon is just out of this world.
I first made these biscuits for a family gathering, and they were a hit. Everyone was raving about how delicious they were and asking for the recipe. The best part was that they were so easy to make!
To start, I preheated my oven and greased a baking sheet. Then, I took out my trusty rolling pin and flattened the crescent roll dough on a floured surface. I made sure to press the seams together to form a solid sheet of dough.
Next, I added a layer of cheese and bacon on top of the dough and covered it with another sheet of crescent roll dough. I sealed the edges all around to make sure the cheese and bacon were secure inside.
Using a pizza cutter, I sliced the dough into squares and placed them on the baking sheet. I could smell the delicious aroma of baking biscuits as I put them in the oven.
After about 12-15 minutes, my Stuffed Bacon and Cheese Biscuits were ready. The top was golden brown and the cheese was melted to perfection. I let them cool for a few minutes on a wire rack before digging in.
The first bite was pure bliss. The flaky, buttery biscuits combined with the melted cheese and crispy bacon was a match made in heaven. I couldn’t get enough of them!
These Stuffed Bacon and Cheese Biscuits are the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you’re serving them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, they’re sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions or if you have any other delicious biscuit recipes to share.
Stuffed Bacon and Cheese Biscuits
- 2 containers of crescent dough biscuit dough can be substituted
- Cheese of your choice
- 12-16 ounces of cooked bacon
- Flour for coating optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Dust a clean surface with flour if desired.
- On the floured surface, place one can of crescent roll dough (or half can of biscuits) and press the seams together to form a rectangular shape. Stretch the dough slightly if necessary.
- Layer cheese and bacon on top of the crescent roll dough. Cover with the second can of crescent roll dough, sealing the edges all around.
- Cut the dough into squares using a pizza cutter or knife and place them on the prepared baking sheet, touching each other.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 3-5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!