I have to admit, I used to be intimidated by the thought of cooking a full meal in a slow cooker. But after giving it a try, I was pleasantly surprised by how effortless and delicious it turned out.
I started by gathering all of the ingredients – boneless chicken breasts, parmesan garlic sauce, milk, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and my favorite pasta. I seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper and placed it in the bottom of my slow cooker. Then, I poured the entire bottle of parmesan garlic sauce over the chicken, added the milk and cream cheese, and let the slow cooker do its magic.
As the chicken cooked, the aroma of the parmesan garlic sauce filled my home, making my mouth water in anticipation. After 2 to 3 hours, the chicken was perfectly cooked and infused with the rich and creamy garlic parmesan flavor. I removed the chicken from the slow cooker and shredded it into bite-sized pieces, then added it back to the slow cooker along with my cooked pasta. The combination of tender chicken, creamy sauce, and al dente pasta was pure perfection.
I was amazed at how easy and flavorful this meal was, and I couldn’t believe that I had been missing out on slow cooking all this time. The best part was that I didn’t have to spend hours in the kitchen preparing and cooking the meal. I was able to spend my time doing other things while the slow cooker did all of the work.
I served the Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta with a side of garlic bread and a salad, and it was the perfect meal for a cozy night in. My family and I enjoyed every bite and I even had leftovers for the next day.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal, I highly recommend giving Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta a try. It’s perfect for busy weeknights or for when you want to cook a meal without spending hours in the kitchen. I promise, you won’t be disappointed!
Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- 12 oz bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- 1.5 to 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and seasoned with 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- ¼ cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 12 to 16 oz of your favorite pasta
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place them in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour the entire bottle of parmesan garlic sauce over the chicken.
- To extract the remaining sauce from the bottle, add milk, shake it and pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Add the cubed cream cheese and grated parmesan cheese to the slow cooker and stir until well combined.
- Cover the chicken with the sauce and cook for 2 to 3 hours on high or 3 to 4 hours on low.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the slow cooker and shred or dice it into bite-sized pieces. Add it back to the slow cooker.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, drain it well and add it to the slow cooker, stirring until well combined.