Y’all, I gotta tell ya, it seems like just about everyone I know has cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. It’s a tradition that’s near and dear to our hearts, and who can blame us? Cinnamon rolls are downright scrumptious! Plus, using store-bought dough really takes the pressure off on those hectic Christmas mornings when the kiddos are all riled up and ready to tear into their gifts.
But, what if we shake things up a bit this year? I’ve got this fabulous idea for air fryer cinnamon roll bites that are super quick to make, and I just know everyone will be over the moon to dig in!
Are wonderin’ how to store those leftover cinnamon roll bites, here’s the scoop. Just toss ’em into a good ol’ zip-top bag or any other airtight container and keep ’em on the counter for a couple of days, say about 2-3. When you’re ready to enjoy ’em again, just pop ’em back in the air fryer for a quick minute to warm ’em up. As for any extra frosting, make sure to stash it in the fridge.
Well, sugar, let me tell you how long these little cinnamon roll bites take to cook. In our trusty air fryer, they took just 6 minutes to reach that perfect golden brown on the outside and fully cooked in the middle. But keep in mind, not all air fryers are created equal, so they might cook a bit differently. If you need to, go ahead and adjust the cook time in 1-minute increments until you’ve got ’em just right.
Air fryer cinnamon roll bites
- 1 package of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with icing you’ll want the 350g package that comes with 8 rolls
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Start by opening up the cinnamon roll package and separating the 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 6 pieces, which’ll give you a total of 48 little bites.
- Preheat your air fryer to 325°F and line the bottom with some parchment paper. You’ll wanna bake the bites in batches so they don’t stick together. Depending on your air fryer’s size, 3-4 batches should do the trick.
- Bake each batch for 3 minutes, then flip the pieces over and bake for another 3 minutes.
- In a bag, mix together the white and brown sugars along with the cinnamon. Once the bites are out of the air fryer, give ’em a good shake in the sugar mix bag.
- Serve those delectable bites with the icing that comes in the package. If you’re using the WW app, each serving of 6 pieces lightly dipped in icing comes out to 7 points. The cinnamon rolls with icing are 6PP, and I’ve added an extra point for the sugar we used.