Seafood salad with tuna in spicy mustard sauce will delight you with real rich taste of mussels, shrimps and fish.
- 200 g frozen shrimps
- 300 g marinated mussels
- 200 g canned tuna
- 1 onion
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Onion cut into thin quarter rings. Chop greens. Tomatoes cut into halves.
- Combine the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, wine, salt, pepper and mix. Add the onion to the marinade and leave for 10 minutes.
- Unfreeze the shrimps and put them for 2-3 minutes into boiling water.
- Of the mussels drain the marinade.
- Remove the tuna from the oil and mash with a fork.
- Mix seafood, tuna and onion with the marinade. Add the greens and stir.
- Place seafood salad on a dish, decorate with tomatoes, sprig of greens and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
great recipies, sad you infected your page with DCMA bullshit.