Seafood salad with tuna in spicy mustard sauce will delight you with real rich taste of mussels, shrimps and fish.
- Onion cut into thin quarter rings. Chop greens. Tomatoes cut into halves.
- Combine the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, wine, salt, pepper and mix. Add the onion to the marinade and leave for 10 minutes.
- Unfreeze the shrimps and put them for 2-3 minutes into boiling water.
- Of the mussels drain the marinade.
- Remove the tuna from the oil and mash with a fork.
- Mix seafood, tuna and onion with the marinade. Add the greens and stir.
- Place seafood salad on a dish, decorate with tomatoes, sprig of greens and serve.