This is especially true when having a colleague such as Tanya, a woman who loves to cook and always has some interesting recipe in mind that she gladly will share with those willing to cook.
Just the other day she surprised everyone at work with some home-made cookies that of course everyone loved. Amongst them was Ana as well, who after few eaten cookies with a cup of coffee, the first thing to do was to ask for the recipe.
The afternoon later on she came from work with a piece of paper of hand written recipe and she praised to have a great recipe and without discussion made me help her despite my laziness and kitchen moodiness.
But you know it, a woman’s word is a law and quite often there is no discussion with them once they have something stored in their minds. The thing is that this is quite a simple recipe about home-made cookies with banana, fast enough for preparation to motivate you to try it.
The cookies are a real perfection. Soft, juicy and not to sweet, just as we like them.They are ideal for degustation with a glass of milk or a tea.
We’ve prepared a greater doze, part of them placed into our new big cookie jar, and part of them were brought to work by Ana, as a kind of praise. Normally, the happiest person was her colleague who promised to her a lot more recipes.
She already has in mind few, she will write down for us, so we can prepare and share with you. Write us about how you liked them, and if any idea comes to you as a modification to the basic recipe, we gladly expect your recommendation.
Chocolate banana cookies
- 350 grams flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 60 grams sugar
- 120 grams butter
- 1 ripe banana smashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 grams chocolate cut into small pieces
- 50 grams powder sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease cookie sheets.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, beat until combined.
- Mix in the mashed bananas and slowly add the flour mixture. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in chocolate pieces and place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
- Using about a tablespoon of the mixture at a time, roll it into a ball, then place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool, dust with powder sugar and serve with milk!
I can’t try your recipe till I find out what grams equals in cups and tablespoons and so Forth. As soon as I do I know I’ll try it.