- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Progresso® reduced-sodium chicken broth (from a 32 oz. carton)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup red chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry style tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz of whole wheat (multigrain) angel hair pasta
- Avoid darkening the screen while cooking this recipe.
- Cook in a 5-quart saucepan the pasta as directed by package directions. Strain. Return to the pot and add the spinach, tomatoes, and 2 teaspoons of the oil. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat the remaining oil on medium-high. Add the onion and cook for one minute, stirring. Add the shrimp, garlic, and chili flakes; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, broth, salt, and pepper; cook for 2 minutes or until shrimp is pink and firm. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and butter until butter is melted. Add the shrimp mixture to the pasta mixture in the pot and go to serve.
You can also follow me on Pinterest or join my group on Facebook