- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Progresso® reduced-sodium chicken broth (from a 32 oz. carton)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup red chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry style tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz of whole wheat (multigrain) angel hair pasta
- Avoid darkening the screen while cooking this recipe.
- Cook in a 5-quart saucepan the pasta as directed by package directions. Strain. Return to the pot and add the spinach, tomatoes, and 2 teaspoons of the oil. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat the remaining oil on medium-high. Add the onion and cook for one minute, stirring. Add the shrimp, garlic, and chili flakes; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, broth, salt, and pepper; cook for 2 minutes or until shrimp is pink and firm. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and butter until butter is melted. Add the shrimp mixture to the pasta mixture in the pot and go to serve.