Breakfast for the girls today was hard boiled eggs, bacon, and an apple. Lunch was leftover Carne Asada London Broil for all of us. For dinner I had a few pounds of boneless pork country style ribs left so I decided to go with Korean style. I love the spicy/sweet flavor combination these had. This worked out really well in my handy dandy crock pot. I just threw the ribs in frozen and cooked them on high. They came out tender and delicious!
Korean Pork Ribs
- 3 lbs boneless country style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice I used xylitol
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 8 cloves garlic sliced
- 6 scallions sliced
- Place ribs in crock pot. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the meat and cook on high for 6-8 hours if your meat is frozen. If it’s defrosted, cook on low for the same amount of time. I served ours with kimchi and sesame kelp noodles.