Who doesn’t love pumpkin bread in the fall? It’s moist, delicious and so comforting. Just the thought of pumpkin bread makes me want to grab a cable sweater, sit by the fire and watch some leaves falling outside. Ahhhhh. This recipe for 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread Bites will hit the spot for any fall lover!
Grab a pumpkin spice latte, a cozy sweater, and warm up your oven- and let’s get making these delicious, moist, spicy, pumpkin infused little squares from heaven, shall we? This is such an easy way to make a slightly sweeter, more dessert worthy pumpkin bread you won’t ever turn back!
One note: I got 30 1″ bread bites out of this recipe, but that was using a small loaf pan, filled halfway, three different times. Depending on how thick you make your bread, you may get a different yield. I tried to keep it shorter than I would normally make a loaf of bread, instead more like a tall brownie.
If using gluten free cake mix, you may need to increase the eggs or add some water. If the package calls for an additional egg, add it and mix. If the mix is just a little too dry, add a little water at a time until it gets to the right consistency. Gluten free mixes sometimes soak up more liquid, so you may have to add a little water.
4 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread Bites
- 1 box spice cake regular or gluten free
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree/canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease a large loaf pan or brownie pan.
- In a large bowl, add ingredients and mixx until combined thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 until golden brown and knife inserted into bread comes clean- about 20-30 minutes depending on oven and elevation.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into bite size pieces! Wrap in craft or wax paper for a fun presentation, and enjoy!