What you need:
- 2 cups of noodles (all noodles work)
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use the taco bell one)
- 3/4 cups water
- 1 onion
- 1/2 package reduced-fat cream cheese (4 ounce)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons taco sauce (optional)
How you make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Cook the noodles as directed on package, drain and set aside
- Brown onion and ground beef in a saucepan, add water and taco seasoning, cook for about 5 minutes
- Add cream cheese, taco sauce, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and noodles, stir until melted and combined
- Transfer everything to your casserole dish, and top with the rest of the shredded cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes.
love the recipes
Could I please get your Chicken quesadilla thanks
Every thing looks great!
Pasta is sold by the ounce, I don’t know why you feel the need to complicate your ingredient list. Say 16oz or 1 box.
Thank you for the shared recipes
Such great looking food. Easy directions