I love eggnog, but I can’t drink too much of it. It’s just not the holidays until I’ve had a glass of eggnog!
This was taken from the internet last year, but not sure where. But it’s definitely not our original.
CHRISTMAS EGGNOG BREAD
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour sift before measuring
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1 cup mixed candied fruit
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar; stir in pecans and fruit.
- Combine eggs, eggnog, and melted butter. Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350° F for about 1 1/4 hours, or until wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- If desired, glaze and garnish with cherries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
i havn’t made any of this a long time, thank you