This is my favorite fudge. It’s my own recipe that I have perfected over the 35 years that I have been making it.
And now I want to share it with you. The key to making it is to cook on medium heat, slowly bringing it to a boil, stirring constantly and do not over cook it.
I hope you make it one of your family favorites too!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teas. vanilla
- Butter side of heavy saucepan.
- Combine sugar and milk,
- stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves
- and mixture boils.
- Cook to soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and quickly
- add marshmallow creme, peanut butter,
- chocolate chips, and vanilla and blend all together.
- Pour into buttered 9 x12 pan.