We all know how Bisquick has made our life easy with just one mix. This versatile boxed mix can be made into pancakes, biscuits, and even Cinnamon rolls. Yes, we are not joking at all! Cinnamon rolls might be the perfect thing to eat, but homemade cinnamon rolls require time, effort, and precision. Well, baking is not that of an easy thing when it comes to sweet treats and desserts.
But now, making a cinnamon roll in just an hour or half is possible, thanks to Bisquick and our creativity. We are here to share our take on the easiest cinnamon rolls, literally foolproof and warm homemade cinnamon rolls. Of course, it got that softness, buttery mouthfeel with a pop of cinnamon sugar. And here is how to make it! Cheers!
Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven at 350-degree F.
- Add Bisquick mix, buttermilk, 3 tbsp of whole milk in a mixing bowl. Knead the mixture into a dough-like consistency. If the dough is too dry, gradually add 1 more tbsp of milk and knead.
- Let the dough rest for at least 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle some flour on a clean work surface and a rolling pin.
- Mix the butter with sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Take an 8 inches round baking pan or any mid-sized pan and grease it well with butter and set it aside as well.
- Roll out the prepared dough with the help of a rolling pin into a 7 by 13 inches rectangle with a thickness of 2/3 of an inch.
- With the help of a spoon or spatula, spread out the cinnamon sugar butter mixture over the dough.
- Now roll the dough into a thick yet even log.
- Gently cut the equal 5 to 6 rolls from the dough log.
- Now place the rolls over the prepared baking pan.
- Gently warm the heavy cream and pour it over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake the rolls for 15 to 20 minutes. Check by poking the cinnamon roll gently with your finger. If they are fluffy, you are good to go. If not, let them bake for another 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, cream the butter and add the rest of the frosting ingredients.
Mix to see the liquid-like consistency. If not, gradually add 1 tbsp of milk.
Pour the frosting over the cinnamon rolls and serve them immediately.
Recipe 2 From dreamflight6000 :