Whenever we think about cookies, the first thing that comes in is the traditional baked cookie. But there is a wide spectrum of cookies that starts with baked and ends at no-bake cookies. Yes! You can have the same chewy cookies without baking them.
Today we are going to unravel the secret of making the perfect chewy cookies with the help of peanut butter. These no-bake peanut butter cookies will make you drool. You will be surprised to know how decadent they are, and you can store them for such a long time to satisfy your sweet tooth and midnight craving.
Thus, we have a complete recipe, tips, and tricks on how to store them without spoiling and wasting them. So why wait? Let us dig into it.
PEANUT BUTTER NO BAKE COOKIES
- 2 ½ cup Quick Oats or Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter cut them into cubes
- 1 ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Peanut Butter creamy
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- Start with lining a baking tray with parchment paper. If needed, spray the lining with cooking spray.
- Heat butter, milk, and sugar on medium heat in a medium saucepan.
- Stir the butter mixture until sugar is melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine well.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla to the same warm pan. Whisk until creamy and combined.
- Now stir the oats into the peanut butter mixture.
- With the help of an ice cream scooper or a tablespoon, scoop out the cookie mixture onto the lined baking and flatten them out.
- Now cool the cookies for 30 minutes in refrigerate.
- Serve them cool and enjoy.
Tips for making No-bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Here are a few tips to make the perfect chewy no-bake peanut butter cookies:
- Grease the ice-cream scooper or tablespoon with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- You can use chunky peanut butter or crushed peanuts for making the cookies, too, for a crunchy texture.
- Don’t cook them longer than 30 to 40 minutes. The cookies will intend to harden more in the refrigerator.
- Make sure you don’t boil the butter, milk, and sugar mix. Heat them gently to a shimmer; otherwise, the boiling can result in splitting the mixture.
How to store the No-bake cookies
No-bake peanut butter cookies are so easy to store. Surprisingly, you can store them for about three months, and no doubt they are perfect for satisfying your cravings. Now let us talk about how to store them properly.
You can store these no-bake cookies in an airtight container for a week at room temperature. Just place them on the kitchen counter in the airtight container so you can enjoy them.
Moreover, you can also store them in the freezer in an airtight container for three months. Just thaw them at room temperature and serve or eat yourself and enjoy.
Recipe instructions call for the addition of milk but milk is not listed in the ingredient list. Is milk required in this recipe?
There is no milk listed in the ingredients. You have it in the directions but not ingredients lust so no idea of how much to add.
No milk in the recipe but the instructions say to heat the butter,milk and sugar. How much milk???
This recipe is missing g how much milk you use.
How much Milk for the Peanut Butter non bake cookies?
How much milk for Peanut butter no bake cookies?
1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
The recipe is missing the amount of milk for the cookies. Slight oops but necessary to make the cookies!!
My cookies aren’t hardening in the refrigerator. Do I just leave them longer than 30 minutes and they will harden?
Just made these . They are in fridge now. Need to add milk amount to the recipe above. Should be 1/2 cup of milk.
How much milk
The directions call for milk but its not listed in the ingredients so how much milk?
Sorry now i see in the other comments its 1/2 cup
How much milk required in your Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies??
How much milk for no bake peanut butter cookies?
Email me the receipies that are shown…thank you…
Why don’t you have milk and how much listed in the ingredients?
How much milk ? I am not seeing how much milk is needed !