This dinner rolls recipe is the only one you need! Buttery, soft, and fluffy rolls, perfect for serving during a holiday meal but simple enough to whip up on a weeknight for the whole family to enjoy.
I’ve shared so many soup recipes with you, so it is the perfect time to have some excellent rolls recipes to serve with them. These rolls also make excellent bases for sliders and sandwiches (leftover pulled beef, pork, turkey, etc.).
Dinner rolls are simply the best way to enhance a delicious dinner. And who doesn’t love the freshly baked, fluffy roll straight from the oven? They’re quick and simple to make, but most importantly, they’re buttery and delectable. Time may be saved without compromising quality. It’s incredible that a few basic ingredients can produce something so tasty!
Whether you’re hosting a casual get-together or a swanky soiree, they are the perfect accompaniments.
One Hour Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 packet 0.25 ounces of Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Mix together 3/4 cup of flour, the sugar, yeast that has not been dissolved, and salt in a large bowl.
- Warm up the milk, water, and 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan until it reaches a temperature between 120 and 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the warm milk mixture into the bowl with the flour mixture. Beat the ingredients for 2 minutes on medium speed with an electric mixer, occasionally scraping the sides of the bowl. Add 1/4 cup of flour and continue beating for another 2 minutes at high speed. Gradually add in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until it is smooth and elastic, which should take around 8 to 10 minutes. Cover the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a ball and place them in a greased 8-inch round pan. Cover the pan and let the dough rise in a warm, still place until it doubles in size, approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Bake the rolls in the oven until they are golden brown on top, around 20 minutes. Serve while they are warm.