Garlic Butter Chicken – what more can I say? This is definitely one of the most delicious chicken recipes to try. It’s so easy to make. You can use it as a side dish or even as a main meal. It’s perfect for dinner and if you’re feeling especially hungry, this dish is big enough to be a great lunch too.
This Recipe is an excellent entrée for dinner parties and other special occasions because it’s a dish that most people would enjoy. So, what are you waiting for? Put your aprons on and let’s make this delicious and mouth watering garlic butter chicken with us.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts 4 average-sized breasts
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons 21 poultry seasoning or Salute Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or white wine
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
- Take a large skillet and add the olive oil, pounded chicken, Salute/poultry seasoning, pepper, salt, pepper in it.
- Cook all ingredients over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. But don’t move or disturb the chicken. After 5 minutes. When the chicken has a medium golden color flip it.
- Let the chicken cook on the second side for another 5 minutes. Again don’t move the chicken during this time.
- When it is done, remove it from the skillet and place it on a plate to rest.
- Deglaze your skillet by adding chicken broth or wine and allow the liquid to boil for a few seconds.
- Now add butter and stir continuously until melted. After that, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add chicken to the skillet and turn off the heat. Mix it well with garlic butter sauce.
- Garnish your garlic butter chicken with parsley and serve immediately.
Can I omit wine?
Garlic butter chicken is one of the most traditional recipes people make for their family and friends. But can you omit the wine in the recipe? Well, to be honest, you can. But you would be depriving yourself of a lot of flavor. Garlic and wine tend to go together quite well and they complement the chicken really well. If you are worried about the alcohol content, you can try using a non-alcoholic wine or chicken broth. This will allow you to get the flavor without the alcohol.
Let’s Sum Up
As we wrap up this post, we want to thank you for reading, and we hope you enjoy this delicious garlic butter chicken recipe! If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please consider leaving a comment or sharing it with your friends. And as always, if you have any questions about this recipe, please feel free to ask, we would love to hear from you!