Craving for the delicious and mouthwatering Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle? Of course, you are as it is one of the best desserts around the world. Filled with the richness of strawberries, the smooth vanilla cheesecake makes up the perfect recipe. You can serve it at gatherings, special occasions, or surprise your partner with it on romantic date nights. You can add extra can frosting on it for your tastebuds.
How to assemble the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle:
To make this a perfect confection, you have to start with the cake, strawberries, and then cheesecake mousse. Working in line is very important to assemble this dessert properly. It also depends on the quantity and size you are trying to make. Make your ingredients in different bowls if you want to make the best trifle. Hopefully, there will be no leftovers after everyone has tasted it.
When should you serve this amazing dessert?
It is perfect for all occasions like birthday parties, gatherings with friends and families or for the holidays, It could be for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If your kids love strawberries, then they will not get enough for this. You should try to get your hands on sweet strawberries as they will make this dessert even sweeter.
Some helpful kitchen items that can help you with this dessert can be a hand mixer, strawberry huller, and dessert bowls.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- Fresh strawberries
- Some fresh strawberries cubed and hulled
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar You can put the powdered sugar and heavy cream quantities in different bowls.
- 1 lemon juice
- 21 oz can of strawberry pie filling
For Vanilla cheesecake mousse:
- 2 8 oz cream cheese that should be soft
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- Vanilla cake pound cubed
- Mix the cubed strawberries you have with powder or granulated sugar depending upon what you have. Also, add the lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now, take a bowl and whip softened cream cheese with 1 and a half cups powdered sugar and the same quantity of heavy cream.
- Whip it for 2 to 3 minutes until it is fully fluffy.
- Take another bowl and whip the remaining heavy cream and powdered sugar to make the whipped cream.
- Now fold around 2 cups of the soft cream cheese mixture by hand and add the whipped cream on top.
- Add the strawberries but crush them a little before adding them.
- Now add the layers again on the top with the same sequence.
- Add the whipped cream to the top.
- Serve it after 3 to 4 hours of chilling.
Hope everyone loves it and keeps asking you about the recipe.