Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers have always been loved, especially as an appetizer and game-day snack. They are spicy, creamy and the crispy bacon wrapping over the charred jalapenos makes it even more finger-licking good and satisfying.
Many people may say Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are hard to make, but the truth is these are so easy to make and ideal for feeding friends and family on a larger scale. We love to have them for dinner, tea parties, and especially for BBQ parties. In short, there is no time of the year you can’t have them. So why wait? Let us make these easy and quick poppers together and enjoy!
Baking these bacon-wrapped jalapenos are one of the most classic ways of cooking, but you can always opt for different cooking options like these:
- Air fryer: An air fryer is one of the most convenient replacements for an oven. Just place foil under the tray, preheat the air fryer, and then cook these bacon-wrapped jalapenos for 30 minutes and enjoy.
- Grill: Whether you have a smoker grill or a grill pan, these jalapenos are perfect to be cooked over them. Grill them until the bacon is cooked and enjoy the addition smoky and charred favorite. Honestly, it is best to eat with potato salads and quick as well then, any method.
Can we make Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers ahead of time?
Yes, of course, you can make a lot of them for appetizers or snacks for your friends and family and refrigerate them until the guests come. They bake them or whatever you want to do when serving. We recommend baking if you are cooking for a large crowd because it is fast and easy to handle.
You can also freeze Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers and cook them whenever you want for guests and for yourself as a snack or a side for dinner or lunch. Indeed, these are an easy fix for cheesy, spicy, and bacon cravings.
- 4 to 6 Jalapenos lengthwise halved and deseeded
- 6 to 8 Thin Bacon Slices
- 5 tbsp Cream Cheese block softened at room temperature
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ½ tbsp Chives chopped
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ salt
- Start with preheating the oven at 350 to 360 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with foil and parchment paper.
- Now in the medium bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chives, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper if the mixture is too loose, refrigerator it for 30 minutes.
- Fill the halves of the jalapeno with the cheese and spice mixture.
- Now wrap the bacon over the stuffed jalapenos and secure them with the toothpick.
- Now line them over the prepared baking dish and spray them with cooking spray or oil.
- Bake them for 20 to 25 minutes until the bacon is browned and crispy according to desire.
- Serve hot with ranch dip, and enjoy!