It is a general concept that good food is a solution to every problem. The word nachos has numerous definitions. It is either a Spanish word that means tortilla chips or a Mexican word that means snack. Nachos are a great way to deal with hunger pangs while offering a burst of flavour with each bite. It is simple and easy to make nachos.
It is Mexican cuisine and is served as an appetizer. The preparation time of this recipe is fifteen minutes and the cooking time is thirty minutes. You can serve this to 10 people. Here is the recipe for Epic Beef Nachos Supreme.
I have plain chips in my kitchen. Can I use them in the recipe?
Yes, you can use plain chips. If you prefer the taste and are available, use them. Some people like flavoured chips and they add accordingly. If you want to add plain chips, you may.
I have homemade beans but I can buy canned beans as well? What should I prefer?
Canned ingredients are recommended to save time and effort. But if you have homemade beans and you have enough time to cook, then don’t go for canned beans. It is simply an easy solution for people running short on time.
Which meat should be preferred? Is Ground beef a must?
No, Ground beef is not a must. If you prefer any other meat, try it. But remember, it should be hormone-free.
How to store epic beef nacho supreme for later?
It is not good to preserve the leftovers. It is because they get soggy over time. It is suggested to eat them away.
This is a recipe for beef nachos supreme – a mouthwatering, delicious dish that is a favourite for any party. Cook them and share them with us in the comment section.
Epic Beef Nachos Supreme
- Taco Seasoning
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Yellow Onion – half
- Tortilla Chips – 2 bags
- Refried beans – 1 can
- Shredded cheese any – 16 ounces
- Roma Tomatoes – 3
- Green Onions – 2 to 3
- Up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, preheat the microwave oven.
- Turn on the stove and put on a cooking pan. Add butter and then add ground beef. Add onions and on medium fake, cook them. Turn off the heat when beef turns brown and onions become soft. It will take 8 minutes to cook. Drain the oil.
- Again put the beef in the pan and add taco seasoning.
- Add in ¾ cup of water, and let it simmer. Low the flame and again let it simmer until 90% water evaporates. It will take 5 minutes.
- Take a baking sheet, lay butter paper and add a layer of chips.
- On each pan, pour refried beans.
- Now add a layer of ground beef.
- Add cheese after the ground beef.
- Put the baking pans in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After baking, take it out from the oven and add tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve the epic beef nachos supreme hot.