Here we have a delicious and easy to make 5 ingredient chicken and broccoli lasagna that will become the talk of your house. The layers of lasagna noodles, chicken, broccoli, alfredo sauce, and lots of cheese. Your family will be at the dining table waiting anxiously for this dish. It has proteins, carbs, and the amazing nutritional benefits of broccoli. If you have kids who don’t like to eat plain broccoli then this dish will be quite helpful for you.
Moreover, for big gatherings and feasts, it is a popular choice. Just double and triple the servings from this recipe and you are all set. There are so many sides that go with the lasagna and you can pick as many as you like depending on the guests. We have hand-tossed salad, roasted veggies, breadsticks, wedges, steamed roast, garlic bread, and anything that you like.
Notes for the ingredients:
- In this dish, we are using oven-ready noodles. There is a reason that you don’t have to cook them before and the second one is that we can be lazy sometimes. So, give yourself a break when you have an easy option already. But, of course, you can boil your lasagna noodles too.
- If you make good alfredo sauce at home then you can use it in the dish. But if you are looking for a quick meal then there are so many brands selling ready-to-use alfredo sauce in jars.
- You can use any type of cooked chicken you like. Even go for grilled chicken if your family loves it. A lot of people have rotisserie chicken as leftover and you can use it in this dish.
Chicken and Broccoli Lasagna
- 8 lasagna noodles no baked
- 4 cups of boiled rotisserie, or any type of cooked chicken (Shredded)
- 4 cups of fresh broccoli Cut into small pieces
- 3 cups of Mozzarella cheese You can use cheddar too
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce
- Set the oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Take a baking dish and grease it. You can use any brand of Alfredo sauce here. Add some of the sauce to the bottom of the dish.
- Lay the lasagna noodles in the dish and we will be using only half of them in the bottom.
- On the top layout the half chicken on the noodles.
- Add half of the broccoli to the top of the chicken.
- Pour the sauce over it and add a little grated cheese.
- Now we will be repeating the same process by adding lasagna noodles, chicken, broccoli, sauce, and cheese. Keep some of the cheese for the last step.
- Cover the baking dish with the help of foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Take the dish out and add the remaining cheese over it. The top should be filled with cheese and if you like you can season it with chili flakes, herbs, and pepper.
- Bake the dish uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
The delicious, mouthwatering, and yummy dish is all-ready. Serve it hot and your family will not stop talking about it.