Desserts generally take lots of time to make. Mostly the desserts include a big part of cakes and honestly, making and baking a cake is itself a work of art. If you are already baked a cake, then you already know how hard it is to perfect a cake that is fluffy and properly risen.
But that will not be a problem with this recipe. We are here with a shortcut dessert that just needs some time in preparation and some time in just cooling and resting. In the end, you will be ready to serve a cake with the goodness of strawberries and cream that will make everyone fall in love with your creation. We call it Strawberry Heaven cake.
Indeed, it is pure bliss that has the sweetness and tartness of the strawberries, fluffy white angel cake, and satisfying cream frost that is to die for. And not to forget, it is an easy fix for any emergency and quick dessert if you are short on time or maybe too lazy.
So why wait? Let us make this strawberry heaven cake and celebrate the dessert that will leave you satisfied!
Strawberry Heaven Cake
- 1 Store-bought White Angel Cake
- 2 cups Strawberries fresh and sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries fresh and crushed
- 1 cup + ½ cup Cool Whip frosting
- 1/3 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Heavy cream
- Desiccated Coconut for garnish
- Strawberries sliced, for garnish
- Start with cutting the cake into three layers horizontally and gently placing them aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks are formed.
- Add condensed milk and 1 cup of cool whip to the heavy cream and gently fold to have a fluffy filling for the cake.
- Divide the frosting into two equal parts for even filling.
- Now start building the cake. First, place the cake layer over a cake dish or over a cake base.
- Pour the strawberry cream mixture over it and spread it out evenly.
- Place the second layer of cake over the filling and gently press it down.
- Pour over the remaining strawberry cream mixture over the second layer of cake and spread it out.
- Finally, place the last and third layer of cake over the filling and gently press it.
- Now cover the last layer of cake with ½ cup of cool whip.
- With the help of the back of the spoon, remove the excess cream on the sides.
- Now top the cake with the desiccated coconut if you like and with sliced strawberries as well.
- Let the cake cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour to 6 hours.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
How to store the cake
You can always store the leftover cake in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for two days maximum. Otherwise, the strawberry will start releasing its juice, and the cake can become soggy and super tangy.