We are all very fond of the famous butter chicken and you order it all the time when going to the restaurants for a fine dining experience. The perfect rice, buttery and crispy chicken, and vegetables give the perfect experience that a foodie dies for. But what if you can make it at home? Just the perfect and yummy blend of flavors that will call your family to the dining table. The recipe is so simple and you do not have to worry about having or using so many ingredients.
Now if you have someone in the family who is allergic to eggs that don’t dip in them. You can just dip it in plain yogurt so the crumbs can hold onto it. It is that everyone can enjoy this recipe. Also, if you don’t want to use the crumbs you can use flour but the recipe’s actual flavors will not come. So, we do advise to at least try once our way and then customize it.
- Chicken boneless breast 4 pcs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of any butter crackers that should be properly crushed
- ½ cup butter cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with nonstick oil.
- Add the crushed crackers to a large bowl, add garlic paste, salt, pepper, and mix it well.
- Whisk the eggs in another bowl.
- Now dip the chicken in the egg and then in the cracker. Coat it perfectly and keep it on the side. Repeat the process for all the chicken breasts.
- Now put the chicken on the baking dish and add the small pieces of butter to it.
- Bake on the middle rack for at least 40-45 minutes.
The whole aroma and flavor of butter come during the baking step. The chicken is cooked in butted and it tastes heavenly. You can feel the butter in your mouth. You can add your seasonings as well. Serve it with some rice that could be white, garlic, and even egg-fried rice. Moreover, some wedges and fries can be the perfect addition to it for your kids. You can even add the cooked butter from the dish on the tops of the kitchen like a half or full spoon. The taste is perfect and you will fall in love with this recipe.
You can add the butter around the chicken too instead of placing it on the top. The whole point is to cook the chicken in butter so it can bring the perfect aroma and taste to the table.
Add broccoli, spinach, asparagus, carrots, sweet potato, tomatoes, corn, and mushrooms. Some amazing sides can go here like grilled corn salad, creamy mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, wedges, and any homemade dip.
Can you make your vegetables together with chicken?
Yes, if you want to like add asparagus and tomatoes to your dish. Bake them on a separate baking dish with a little seasoning of herbs and get them out in 15 minutes.