The golden and delicious parmesan baked pork chops have been my favorite since ever. There are so many versions me and my family have tried. But today will be sharing the one that I think is very delicious and turns out to be a hit. The pork coated with parmesan cheese and the aroma of butter are simply going to be wow. Just make sure that it is properly cooked and it is tender. All the different ingredients we are using will enhance the flavor and the combination is truly amazing.
Oven made parmesan baked pork chops:
A lot of people think that the best way to make them is to fry them in a pan on the stove. But the oven-fried recipe will become your favorite once you try how amazing it tastes. Instead of going for the deep frying and the extra calories, I prefer this way as it is both healthy and yummy. Moreover, you will not have enough mess and leftover pork fried oil.
Is it important to use a rack while baking?
With the experience of making pork chops, I suggest that you should use a rack. The air circulates well but if you do not have it or don’t want to just make it on the parchment paper. There is no issue with it but the recommendation is for making sure every pork chop is getting enough crisp. These pork chops will go perfect with mashed or stuffed potatoes, any salad, and pasta.
Parmesan baked pork chops recipe:Ingredients:
- 8 boneless pork chop (The thickness should be around half an inch)
- Eggs 2 (Beat them in a bowl)
- Garlic salt 1 tbsp
- Pepper to taste
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Panko breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese grated 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dry onion powder
- Italian seasoning half teaspoon
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray and grease the baking sheet. Place a rack on it and spray it too. It is important to add foiling paper too on the baking sheet as it will help to make juicy and tender pork chops.
- In the bowl of beaten eggs, add garlic salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
- Take a plate and add the breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, lemon pepper, some more garlic salt, onion powder, and the Italian seasoning in the same quantities.
- Season the pork chops with some garlic salt to your taste and put one by one in the egg wash.
- Now straight from the egg wash add in the breadcrumbs. Make sure all the sides are covered with it and put them on the rack.
- Add some melted butter to each of the pork. You can also add some to the foil paper so the bottom of the pork also has the yummy taste of butter.
- You can even add some cooking spray to make sure the pork chops do not get dry.
- Bake it for 30 minutes and check with a fork if they are done. Turn the sides and bake for another 5-10 minutes to make sure both sides are properly cooked.
- Your delicious parmesan baked pork chops are ready to serve.