Dump recipes in a slow cooker are an all-time favorite. Nowadays we all have such a hectic life even mothers who stay at home. Taking care of everything and putting meals on time at the table can be a difficult thing. But slow cooker recipes have saved us from working continuously. You can just dump all the ingredients like the recipe I am going to share today. This dump of 4 ingredients into a slow cooker recipe will create a fast meal for you without needing any help in the kitchen.
I do like slow cooker recipes especially when we are making meat. The combination of flavors is different and much tastier. This meal is going to be a great hit because not only you can make it easier but it tastes good too. You can even make it as a side dish if you have a lot of people over. It can go with a lot of your main recipes and you are going to love it.
Can you dump everything in a slow cooker?
It depends on the recipes as well. For example, you are cooking some veggies with the beef as well. The beef takes more time than the chicken and veggies can be cooked before all types of meat. So, it is always better to try and follow a recipe. You can add yogurt, meat, veggies, broth, cream, veggies, whatever you like to dump in your recipes.
How to brown meat in a slow cooker?
Just add 2 tablespoons of oil (You can use any type of oil here) to the cooker on a medium flame. Just add some salt and pepper to it and let it cook on each side. Make sure to turn it after every 5 minutes and soon the chicken will start to change color. Now, it depends on you how much brown chicken you like. Make sure to lower the flame as well because you want your chicken to be tender.
- Boneless chicken breasts 4
- Half cup of water
- Cream of chicken soup 1 can
- Stuffing mix 1 pack
- Chicken broth 1 cup
- Start with the chicken by adding it to the slow cooker. Add the broth, stuffing, water, and can of soup into it. Mix it well and make sure to add the mixture to the chicken. The best part about this recipe is that it makes your chicken delicious because of the slow cooking and it slowly absorbs all the amazing flavors.
- Let it cook for 6-7 hours.
- Your delicious meal is ready to serve and heat hot. The stuffing flavor is to die for and you are going to love this recipe. It is perfect if you have children at home as they will like the creamy flavor with chicken.