Here is another pasta recipe for you to enjoy a delicious dinner this weekend. This easy-to-make recipe is going to be a great hit, especially on the days when you are super busy. If you are a mom, then this is going to be your favorite making it in no time. Cheesy taco cream cheese pasta is a wonderful dish that is too cheesy, has ground beef, and taco seasoning. You do not need to add any extra spices. But you can add any vegetables you like including mushrooms, bell peppers, potatoes, broccoli, and anything you like.
You can make it for a potluck and any special event. If some relatives come by without telling you then this recipe saves your time. You can just cook it anytime you like and, in a few minutes, you can enjoy a delicious dinner. I usually serve it with some garlic bread as I have stored bread all the time. The butter, garlic, and parsley give my garlic bread the yummy taste my family loves with their pasta.
Can we use any type of pasta for the recipe?
Yes, you can. The best part about these amazing pasta recipes is that you can use any type like macaroni noodles, ziti, and anything you like. If you like you cannot even use the taco seasoning and add some of your favorite spices. Like for a spicy flavor add some red pepper flakes. You can substitute with turkey, grilled chicken, black beans, or anything you like. Pasta with a meat-free version is perfect with vegetables to make sure that everyone gets nutrition.
What kind of toppings I can add?
You can enjoy other flavors too in your dish like add come corn, diced tomatoes, peppers, and sauté onions. When it comes to the topping you can add some parsley, green onion, red pepper flakes, sour cream, and fresh salsa. You can also add some amazing sides like fresh salad, wedges, stuffed tomatoes, stuffed potatoes, cucumber salad, soup, and anything you like.
Cheesy Taco Cream Cheese Pasta
- 1 pack of ziti noodles You can substitute with any other type of pasta you like
- Half kg ground beef without fat
- Taco seasoning 1 pack
- Water 1 cup
- Cheese 1 and a half cup You can use any cheese like Mozzarella and cheddar
- A half packet of cream cheese
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions in the pack of the packet. Always drain it and run cold water on it. The pasta will not stick now.
- Take a skillet and add the ground beef. Let it cook for 10 minutes and then drain the excess water off it.
- Add the taco seasoning in 1 cup of water and add in the beef. Cook it for another 10 minutes of medium flame. Add the cream cheese now and mix it till you get a smooth mixture.
- Put the pasta first in a baking dish and then add the beef mixture to it. Top with the grated cheese and bake it for 15-20 minutes until the cheese gets brown. The temperature should be around 350 degrees F.