Looking for an easy dinner recipe? Well, this is one of my favorites and it is not only just for a Sunday dinner but special events too. My family loves Quesadillas and I do try different recipes but the one I am sharing today will become your favorite. It is a nice and easy recipe that you can make in 30 minutes. Moreover, it keeps you full and still be craving for this yummy dish.
Not only this is a simple recipe, but a loaded one with black beans, corn, tomatoes, and avocado is my favorite. And, I do recommend my readers to try this once the same I make, and next time you can customize some of these ingredients. You can decide what kind of ingredients can increase the flavor and bring goodness to this. So, for making an amazing dinner this easy recipe is going to be your top choice.
Why try this steak Quesadillas recipe:
It is an exceptional recipe with steaks and a Mexican spice blend for the authentic taste. I like mine coated in spices and sirloin. The spices can be low to high based on your likings but I like spicy food so this one is a yes for me. You can just throw everything in the oven and make it together just like the dump recipes. Moreover, if you don’t like the rare steak then cook it more on the stove for a better taste.
So, let’s move to our amazing 30 minutes loaded steak Quesadilla’s recipe that I will be making in the oven.
LOADED STEAK QUESADILLAS
- Sirloin steak 1lbs
- Cumin ⅓ tsp
- Mexican oregano ⅓ tsp
- Paprika ⅓ tsp
- Garlic powder ⅓ tsp
- Onion powder ⅓ tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper pinch of it
- Half avocado diced
- 4 large tortillas
- Mexican cheese 1 and a half cup
- Cherry tomatoes half cup
- Black beans half can that must be drained
- Corn kernels roasted half can that must be drained
- Cilantro and lime juice for extra flavors on the top
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a baking pan and put butter paper on it.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients of the steak. Coat all the spices on the steak and if you can let the steak aside for some hours or overnight, it will add extra flavors.
- In a skillet add some olive oil and cook the steaks. It will take 3-5 minutes per side and make sure to change the sides while you are preparing your quesadillas.
- On the baking sheet put the tortillas and add some cheese on it like half a cup.
- Top it with all the ingredients like sliced tomatoes, beans, avocado, steak and bake it for 6-8 minutes.
- Now the cheese is melted and you can add additional corn, cheese, sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice.
- You can serve it with salsa as that is the best combination ever.
- Serve it hot and fresh to your friends and family.