Cheese garlic butter mushroom stuffed chicken is without a doubt one of the most comforting foods ever. You do not need a baking oven to make this dish. From teenagers to adults, anyone can make it at home and enjoy the delicious flavors and serving the style of the restaurant. The sauteed mushrooms surely add an amazing flavor with the cooked garlic and butter than enhances the aroma.
Believe me when I say that you can never go wrong with this cheesy tender chicken. The stuffing is amazing and you will be falling in love with every bite all over again. I have tried it in so many different ways but this variation of the recipe is my favorite. You can serve it with some of your favorite appetizers, pasta, and some sauce. It will taste perfect and everyone will praise your cooking skills.
It is easy to make and would only take 30-40 minutes for a delicious, comforting, and wholesome meal for your dinner.
Cheesy garlic butter mushroom stuffed chicken ingredients:
- Chicken breast piece 4
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley 3 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 2 tbsp
- Butter half cup
- Dried parsley 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese slices 10 (You can use any other type of cheese or even the grated one for this dish)
- Mushroom sliced 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese 3 tbsp
- Onion powder 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F while you are preparing your ingredients.
- Put a skillet on the stove at medium heat. Add butter and garlic, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now we will add the sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, and the fresh parsley for preparing our mushroom mixture.
- In 5 minutes, the mushrooms will be ready.
- Now, take out the mushrooms and let the remaining mixture cook on a very low flame.
- Make sure that now your chicken breasts are dry and if they are not, you can use a paper towel.
- Season them with some salt, pepper, onion powder, and dry parsley. Pat the seasoning on each of them so you can get an even coat.
- Make a small slice in the middle of the chicken breast and add 2-3 slices of Mozzarella cheese, and 1 tbsp of mushroom that we prepared.
- Divide your cheese and mushrooms equally for the chicken.
- Add some parmesan cheese and close your breast chicken with the help of toothpicks.
- In the same pan add your chicken and let it cook in the gravy of butter and garlic. You can even add some lemon juice, and more butter here if you like.
- Cook it for 20-30 minutes on low flame to get the best flavors of this amazing recipe.
- Serve it with your favorite appetizers and enjoy a nice, comforting dinner with your friends and family.
How to store the leftovers?
You can store the leftover chicken in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge for 3 days. It is also perfect to prepare and freeze in the freezer for a month or so. Just reheat it in the oven and your delicious meal is ready to serve.