You guys are in for a real treat today because we will make peach cobbler egg rolls. It is a popular recipe that many of you will love. And, when it comes to desserts it is one of the best options to try at home. It is a simple recipe that will answer all your queries and mistakes that make your peach cobbler messy or not to the point.
Can you make peach cobbler egg rolls ahead?
Of course, you can. You can follow every step until the part come where you have to fry them. Instead of frying you can store them and fry them whenever you want to enjoy them fresh. You can even make the dipping sauce or just prepare it when you want to serve the rolls.
Is there an air fryer version of peach cobbler egg rolls?
Yes! It is one of the reasons why I love this recipe so much because you do not have to fry them. Just spray some cooking oil on the egg rolls and put them in the air fryer. In 15-20 minutes, you will have crispy and delicious peach cobbler egg rolls ready.
How to make sure they do not fall apart?
The recipe can be tricky but a lot of people just brush water and roll the egg rolls. It will bind it but not that effective. So, I use the mixture of cornstarch and water that makes sure it stays intact and they will never fall apart.
Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
- Salted butter 2 tbsp
- Peaches chopped 2 cups You can use, fresh, freeze, and can
- Egg roll wrappers 10
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp I would recommend using the fresh one
- Light brown sugar half cup
- Oil for frying I am going to use the vegetable one but you can also use sunflower or canola
- Ground cinnamon half tsp
- Cornstarch 2 tbsp mixed with 3 tbsp water
- Powdered sugar Optional
For the delicious vanilla bean dipping sauce:
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla bean paste half tsp If it is hard to find you can use the vanilla extract as it has 2x flavors
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Powdered sugar ¾ cup
- Start by adding pecans, lemon juice, ground cinnamon, light brown sugar, salted butter, and cornstarch. Mix it well and heat it on the stove.
- Let it boil and then turn the heat to medium for 5 min and then to low in the next 5 minutes. Add the vanilla essence now. After letting it heat for 15-20 minutes on low/slimmer heat, let it aside and prepare your other ingredients.
- Make sure to clean your counter or the tray you will be using for the egg rolls.
- One corner of the egg roll should be facing you for a better roll. Fill the center of the egg roll and brush the edges with water and cornstarch mixture. Roll it towards the opposite and follow the same step for all the egg rolls.
- It is time to fry your egg rolls so add the oil to a pot or a large skillet. Heat it until the temperature is 350 degrees F. Fry them in 3-4 batches and make sure that each batch is not cooked for more than 5 minutes.
- Dush the prepared peach cobblers with the optional powdered sugar.
- Now mix all the ingredients of the bean vanilla dipping sauce and you can dip your egg rolls in it or serve it in a small bowl on the tray. Both ways, it will taste perfect and you will love every bite of it.