If you haven’t tried this recipe then believe me you are missing out on such a delicious dessert. It is famous all around the world because of the yummy layers it has and you are going to love the crunchy almond taste. I usually make them and even send them to my neighbors and they say that this is the richest and most decadent dessert they have ever tasted. The name of this dessert has all the explanations like what you can expect from this dish.
It is a big win recipe that has a yummy cookie crust, crushed almonds, a rich taste of chocolate, and a gooey texture. You might think it will be hard but they have a perfect consistency. Like the recipes of Reese’s cookies. Moreover, if you love almond recipes or desserts then these candy bars are a real twist. The cookie candy combination will have you jumping and if you have kids at home then they will fall in love with it.
You can even personalize this recipe based on your needs. I do recommend trying it this way once and then even adding the ingredients that you like in your bars. Do share your experience and you can serve it with some tea or refreshing drinks in the summer. Moreover, it could be the perfect recipe for serving guests.
Almond joy magic cookie bars
For the cookie crust:
- Flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Vanilla essence 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate cracker crumbs Take a pack and you might be needing 9 full-size crackers
- Salt a pinch
- Baking powder half teaspoon
- Chocolate chips half cup
- Brown sugar half cup
- Butter half cup unsalted
For the toppings:
- Almonds sliced half cup
- Chocolate chips half cup
- Coconut shredded half cup
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a baking pan and add the butter paper so the cookies are cooked properly. For easy removal of cookies spray the pan with oil as well.
- Now take a bowl in which you will be using a hand mixer. The ingredients that will mix will be butter, brown sugar, and cream. The consistency will be yummy and great as a thick cake batter.
- Add the vanilla essence and egg to the same mixture. Mix it well by adding flour, graham cracker chocolate, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Add the chocolate chips on the top and add the mixture on the butter sheet in the pan. Bake it for 5 minutes and add the chocolate chips if you like on the cookies. Reserve some almonds and chocolate chips for later use as well. Bake again and now you will see that the cookies have a gooey texture because of all the dripping chocolate.
- Now mix the topping ingredients and drizzle them over the baked mixture. Heat it in the oven for further 20-25 minutes until they are all ready.
- Let them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature and then put them in the refrigerator for the perfect setting. You can then cut bars out of it as you like.