I always crave cakes, and instead of just working in the kitchen for a long time, I use this fantastic recipe. It is a yellow cake mix formula that requires a handful of ingredients. Trust me, and you will instantly fall in love with the recipe. When I tried it the first time, I was at the heights of happiness because it turned out to be perfect. I did not expect such an amazing result with this simple recipe.
You do not need a lot of ingredients, measurements to do, and mixing. It is a basic recipe that comes in handy when craving cake. You should try it for tea time, which will satisfy your cravings. If you want, you can use some store-bought frostings on this cake. It will enhance the flavors and give you the perfect dessert to impress everyone.
Why the name 1 2 3 cake?
It is called 1 2 3 and even 1 2 3 4 cakes because of its ingredients. This recipe does not require any ingredient that can make the process complex. You are going to love this amazing yellow cake that is moist. Whenever I want, I make buttercream frosting and add it to the layers of the cake. Follow the recipe and the quantities, and you will get the best results. You can add some butter if you like, but it should be unsalted.
You need to check gradually whether the cake is made or not. The top will get brown quickly, then the inside. So, check with the help of a toothpick to know whether it is done. You can use foil paper to prevent further browning of the top and get the perfect look of the cake. Sometimes, when I think the top is quite brown, I add some chocolate fudge frosting to the cake and serve it with some strawberries on top.
The New 1 2 3 Cake Recipe
- One box of cake mix I am using yellow one, but you can use any of your favorite ones
- Angel food cake mix one box
- One mug of coffee
- Water 3 tbsp
- We will start with the two boxes of cake mix. Add these to a bowl and mix them well.
- Next, add three tbsp of this dry mixture to a big coffee mug. Add the water and microwave it for one minute. You can now top it with any of your favorite nuts, frostings, whipped cream, and ice cream.
- Try it hot and filled with the deliciousness of your topping. If you like, add a piece of white chocolate to the center of the mixture in your mug. It will be like a white lava cake when you prepare it in the oven.