Are you looking for exciting and delicious wing recipes for your game night? I have a lot of people in the house who love these fantastic variations of wings. Whenever we have a game night or just looking for an appetizer for weekends, our go-to choice is honey lemon pepper fried wings. I promise that you are going to fall in love with it. The deliciousness is fried with a hint of lemon and pepper flavor. You can add sesame seeds on top if you like or serve with its sauce.
Fry these wings until golden brown, and sauté them with a mouthwatering lemon pepper sauce. There is no way you will be able to say no to these juicy and tender lemon pepper wings filled with goodness.
Why will you love the honey lemon pepper fried wings recipe?
You will need a handful of ingredients, most of which are already in your kitchen. The recipe is filled with protein and can serve as the best appetizer for parties and game nights. If you have everything prepared, it hardly takes 10 minutes to fry and serve these wings.
Can you use boneless chicken for the honey lemon pepper fried wings recipe?
Yes, of course, you can. The boneless chicken is juicier and tender than the wings, and the kids will love it.
Can I bake it instead of frying it?
You can bake, grill, and even make them in an air fryer. Every way, this recipe will turn out to be just perfect. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F if you are baking it, and bake for 40-50 minutes.
How to store and reheat the wings?
If there are any leftovers, place them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge for 3-4 days. You can freeze them in the freezer for six months. I do recommend that you should not freeze the prepared ones. Just make them ahead of time in bulk quantity and freeze the marinade wings to be always ready for guests.
What to serve with these delicious honey lemon pepper fried wings?
They taste great, but you can enhance the flavor by adding a side of ranch or BBQ dressing. Add some coleslaw and some homemade French fries.
Fried Wing Flats Drizzled with Honey Lemon Pepper
- Chicken wings 3 pounds
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper 1 tsp
- Lemon pepper half tbsp
- Garlic powder half 2 tbsp
- Italian seasoning 1 tsp
- Adobo 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Flour 3 cups
- Butter salted one stick
- Juice of 1 lemon squeezed
- ¼ cup honey
- Lemon pepper 1 tsp You can add more according to your taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Wash the chicken wings properly and then dry them with the help of paper towels.
- Add them to a large bowl and add the seasonings and eggs. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- Put the flour in another bowl. Now season the marinade wings with flour and fry them for 5 minutes per side or until they are golden.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and let it boil for 1-2 minutes. Put the hot sauce on the prepared wings and serve it hot and fresh to your friends and family.