When it comes to delicious loaf or tea bread, there is nothing more satisfying than the hot fudge brownie bread recipe. There are a lot of recipes, but this one surely wins the heart of everyone. Who doesn’t like the hot fudge? It is a warm, comforting, and fresh treat made with love. If your family loves chocolate, this will surely stay in your cooking routine for a long time. My kids love it, and they even have it for breakfast. The gooey texture of the bread with the topping sauce is amazing.
It will take only 5 to 10 minutes to prepare and an hour to bake. So, your work is minimal in the kitchen, and you can enjoy your time with your family. Moreover, you do not need special equipment and ingredients for this recipe. If you want, you can make hot fudge at home; otherwise, I recommend that for quick cooking, you can always get everything from the store. This hot fudge brownie bread is the perfect dessert you can serve with tea or even after dinner.
The recipe I am sharing today is something that has always been very close to me. My grandmother used to make it, and we all kids used to sit down waiting for it. We were excited and happy to enjoy this delicious and mouthwatering bread with chocolate chip toppings. So, try this recipe once; it will indeed become a part of your family’s happiness.
Does the hot fudge brownie bread taste like coffee?
Commonly, most brownie cakes or bread have a little hint of coffee. But it is very subtle that everyone can enjoy. It is the hot fudge sauce that increases the flavor and texture of the bread. The recipe I am sharing is free from any taste of coffee. The top bakeries that sell it have a hint of coffee taste.
How will I know when the brownie bread is done?
Brownies can be tricky when it comes to baking, so here are a few ticks that will help you with it. The bread should be firm when you shake the pan. When you add the toothpick, it should come out clean. The cake is not made if it comes out with the mixture. Also, the edges should have a little crisp. So, check every single point above to ensure your fudge bread is properly baked.
Hot Fudge Brownie Bread Recipe
- Eggs 3
- Canola oil ⅓ cup
- Hot fudge sauce 2 jars of 12 oz
- Hot fudge sauce half cup for topping
- Brownie mixes 1 box
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and greasing your baking pan.
- Mix all the ingredients except the topping sauce in a large box and put it into the baking pan. Make sure that you mix it properly and that there are no lumps.
- Bake it for 60 minutes and check with the help of a toothpick whether the cake is baked or not. If it comes out clean, then it is done.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature, and then add the hot sauce on top of it.
- Serve it hot and fresh to your friends and family by cutting it into small slices.