Crescent Roll Taco Bake is a tasty and easy to make dish that utilizes crescent rolls as the base. This dish starts by combining ground beef, taco seasoning, and cream of mushroom soup. Layers of crescent rolls are then placed on top of the beef mixture before adding an additional layer of taco meat, cheese, and tomatoes. This casserole is then sprinkled with more cheddar cheese and baked until the cheese is melted and the crescent rolls are golden brown.
This dish is family-friendly, and can be served with a side of guacamole and sour cream. It is a great option for days when you need a quick and easy dinner. The crescent rolls give this dish a light and fluffy texture, and the ground beef provides a hearty and flavorful base. This casserole is sure to be a hit with everyone in the family. Plus, it can be made in advance, and leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for the following day.
Whether it’s a weeknight or a special occasion, Crescent Roll Taco Bake is sure to please everyone around the table. This dish is sure to become a family favorite!
Crescent Roll Taco Bake recipe
- 1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1.25 oz package taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll the crescent rolls and layer on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain any excess fat then stir in the taco seasoning, salsa, and cheddar cheese.
- Spread the beef mixture over the crescent roll layer.
- Place the other can of crescent roll dough on top and press the edges to seal.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then spread sour cream over the top.
- Cut into slices and serve.