Hey everyone, I’m here today to talk about my favorite dinner recipe – Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. This dish is delicious, easy to make, and full of flavor.
I was first introduced to this dish by a friend who was making it for dinner. The moment I saw it, I knew I had to try it. I love how the combination of the cheesy and creamy filling with the juicy chicken breast was a match made in heaven.
The first thing I do to make this dish is to prepare the chicken breasts. I remove any fat from the chicken and season it with a little salt and pepper. I then prepare the stuffing by combining steamed broccoli, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Next, I place the chicken breasts in an oven-safe dish and spread the stuffing on top. I then bake the dish at 350°F for about 25 minutes. After that, I remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before uncovering it.
The final product is a golden, cheesy and delicious stuffed chicken breast. The flavors are so amazing and the texture is just perfect. The cheese and mayo create a creamy and flavorful filling inside the juicy chicken. And the broccoli adds a nice crunch to the dish.
I love to serve this dish with a side of roasted potatoes or a simple salad. It’s such a great dinner meal that is both healthy and incredibly delicious.
So if you’re looking for a great dinner recipe, give this Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast a try. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups chopped broccoli smaller pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Rub the chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle the seasoning mix on both sides.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, prepare the filling. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chopped broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked broccoli, shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, garlic, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast and stuff with the broccoli and cheese mixture.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Every thing looks so good