Ah, Chicken Roll-Ups! Quick to make. Flavorful. An eternal favorite.
From childhood memories to a hurried weeknight dinner, Chicken Roll-Ups have been there. Unchanged in essence, perhaps healthier now, yet the core delight remains.
Nostalgia in Every Bite
Chicken Roll-Ups: A taste that transcends generations. Admittedly, back then, who cared about calories? We were too busy being kids. But now, we count them occasionally, evolving the dish just enough.
Simplicity and Taste, Rolled into One
Time’s precious, isn’t it? Chicken Roll-Ups understand. Need to whip up something tasty on the fly? Grab a rotisserie chicken, and you’re halfway there.
Versatility at Its Best
Game day. Movie night. Lazy weekends. There’s never a wrong time for Chicken Roll-Ups. Economical, universally loved, comforting – a winning combination.
Customize to Your Heart’s Content
Different meats. Freezer-friendly. Served with a dinner salad. The choices are yours. Isn’t that wonderful?
Storing These Beauties? Three days in the fridge, sealed tight.
Different Meats? Sure, go wild! Experiment.
Freezing? Three months. Easy.
What to Pair With? A light salad often hits the spot.
Chicken Roll-Ups. Simple yet intricate. Quick but memorable. They’re more than food; they’re a shared experience.
Want a meal that rolls into your heart? Try Chicken Roll-Ups.
CHICKEN ROLL UPS
- 6 ounces of cooked and finely diced chicken breast about 1 to 1-1/2 cups
- 1 can 8-oz of ready-to-use crescent roll dough
- 1 can 10.5-oz of condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup of whole milk
- ½ cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare the Oven and Baking Dish: Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). Take a 9×13-inch baking pan and lightly mist it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Create the Soup Mixture: In a bowl, whisk together the condensed cream of chicken soup, milk, and shredded cheddar cheese until smooth. Set it aside for later.
- Prepare the Crescents: Unroll the crescent roll dough, separating it into 8 individual triangles. At the broader end of each triangle, place a generous portion of the cooked chicken. Spoon a teaspoon of the soup mixture over the chicken on each triangle. Carefully roll the dough around the chicken, starting from the wide end and working your way to the tip.
- Assemble in Baking Dish: Spread about 1/3 cup of the remaining soup mixture evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Position the filled and rolled crescents in the dish. Pour the rest of the soup mixture over the top, ensuring they’re nicely coated.
- Bake to Perfection: Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, allowing the rolls to bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until they become bubbly and golden brown on top.
- Serve and Enjoy: Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy the delicious blend of flavors wrapped inside these warm crescent rolls.