The taste of these is exceptional! My children practically inhaled the first tray I made. I had a hard time rolling them up without the filling oozing, even with just 2 teaspoons, the filling kept coming out. But Kree was kind enough to answer my questions and help me try to figure out how to roll them so the filling would stay in. What I ended up doing was using 2 packages of croissant rolls instead of one, and instead of rolling them, I put a flat croissant roll on the baking sheet, placed the 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle, then placed another croissant roll on top and sealed the edges. They worked perfectly for me this way! I will make them again tomorrow, as requested.
The croissant rolls are a gift that we should enjoy! They are perfect for making a great dessert like these cherry-filled croissant rolls! Find out how they are made and tell me what you think.
- 8 rolls.
- 1 box (8 shots) of croissant rolls.
- 1 ½ cup cherry pie filling.
- ½ cup of powdered sugar.
How To make:
- First unroll the dough from the croissant rolls and fill each with 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling and roll out the dough.
- Bake according to the Directions on the box and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
- Easy, good and delicious! I love to get that cold after a good meal. Try it, you won’t regret it.
Several questions or comments to clarify. You said put on a baking sheet, but the image you have posted, that is a casserole baking pan with sides. Which did you use? Also, it looks like there is some kind of cream cheese filling mixed in with the cherries, in the image but you don’t include that in your recipe. If you didn’t use cream cheese, what is that white stuff in the photo? The photo looks delicious but I just want to understand what you did. Thank you.
Wonderful, what a blog it is! This weblog provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.