The taste of these is exceptional! My children practically inhaled the first tray I made. I had a hard time rolling them up without the filling oozing, even with just 2 teaspoons, the filling kept coming out. But Kree was kind enough to answer my questions and help me try to figure out how to roll them so the filling would stay in. What I ended up doing was using 2 packages of croissant rolls instead of one, and instead of rolling them, I put a flat croissant roll on the baking sheet, placed the 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle, then placed another croissant roll on top and sealed the edges. They worked perfectly for me this way! I will make them again tomorrow, as requested.
The croissant rolls are a gift that we should enjoy! They are perfect for making a great dessert like these cherry-filled croissant rolls! Find out how they are made and tell me what you think.
- 8 rolls.
- 1 box (8 shots) of croissant rolls.
- 1 ½ cup cherry pie filling.
- ½ cup of powdered sugar.
How To make:
- First unroll the dough from the croissant rolls and fill each with 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling and roll out the dough.
- Bake according to the Directions on the box and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
- Easy, good and delicious! I love to get that cold after a good meal. Try it, you won’t regret it.