Good morning web friends!! I’m sure everyone out there has had days (and weeks) when it feels like you are constantly on the go and there is always more to get done. This week, I’ve been busy at work, plus trying to get my site re-design finalized; I hope you all like the new look
I decided to have a little “me” time this morning and indulge in the chocolatey, flaky goodness of these croissants. Super easy AND you can get crescent rolls at the store now in 4 servings (perfect for those who don’t need to make 8 . . . or are afraid the eat them all!)
All you need is the crescent dough and peanut butter cups (mini or full size would work, you would just need to break the full size into pieces). Pup them in the oven or toaster oven if you have one and in less than 15 minutes you can sit back and enjoy with your favorite morning drink.
Peanut Butter Cup Croissants
- 1 package crescent rolls (4 or 8 count)
- Peanut Butter Cups (mini or regular size broken up)
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package directions.
- Unroll dough and place on baking sheet. Place 1 mini peanut butter cup (or piece of regular size cup) near top of crescent roll. Roll dough over top of peanut butter cup and continue to roll up dough.
- Pinch all edges of dough to make sure it is sealed (you don't want any of the yummy chocolate to leak out in the oven).
- Place baking sheet in oven or toaster oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
- Leftovers (if there are any) can be warmed up in the microwave for 20 – 30 seconds.