If you’re looking for something delicious for the weekend, this meatball casserole is the perfect solution. We love meat and cheese, and if we can eat them together, even better. That’s why this meatball casserole is one of the most sought-after new recipes. The mix of ingredients and its unique flavor makes it a dish you have to try if you love meat.
I hope you are encouraged to try this meatball casserole and when you do, leave me your photos in the comments.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Meanwhile, we make the meatballs. Mix the meat in a bowl with the bread crumbs, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, egg, and parsley. Combine perfectly and assemble the meatballs.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and cook the meatballs in 2 batches until no pink remains—approximately 6 minutes for each set. Remove from the heat and drain the excess oil.
- Grease a baking pan. Put a layer of baguette bread on the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Brush the baguette with this mixture and top with 1 cup of mozzarella, a layer of marinara, the meatballs, and the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts, and that’s it! Serve hot.